Try Again Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jero's apply

2 posters

Go down

Jero's apply Empty Jero's apply

Post  Jero Sun May 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Ingame Name: Jero

Your age: 23

Jobs leveled to 75: WHM, BLM, THF, COR, WAR, MNK

Support jobs available: war, mnk, whm, blm, rdm, thf, pld, drk, bst, rng, sam, nin, drg, smn, cor, dnc

Your preferred job/s: WHM, THF

Do you have any problem coming eventually on job you don't like to play much? Which? Why?: I don't mind playing with any of them if the linkshell needs it

How would you rate your merits?: finished on my focused jobs, almost started on the others.

How would you rate your gear for your jobs?: quiet good on my focused jobs, NQs from AH on the other ones.

How would you rate your experience in endgame?: well-experienced in all kind of events as a healer.

Dynamis clears: Windurst, San d'Oria, Bastok, Jeuno, Beaucedine, Xarcabard, Valkurm, Buburimu, Qufim.

Do you have Sky access? Yes I have.

Do you have Sea access? Yes I have.

Do you have Bahamuth V2 access? Yes I have.

Do you have access to past zones through retrace and recall? Can you go to all past areas from teleport npc?: just missing the Northern Warps.

What have been your previous linkshells and for how long you've been there? Why did you leave?: Rise of Darkness from Ragnarok, I have been there for two years or maybe more, but I had to leave the game because of real life stuff.

Is there something we should know beforehand that could interfere with your attendance to linkshell events?: some weekends I'm busy working far from home.

Have you understood our points system? Yes I have, from my point of view that's fair.
Jero
Jero
Too Weak to be Worthwhile
Too Weak to be Worthwhile

Back to top Go down

Jero's apply Empty Re: Jero's apply

Post  Agarwaen Mon May 24, 2010 12:13 am

Nice apply, welcome to Try Again :3
Agarwaen
Agarwaen
Even Match
Even Match